October BBD "FILL WITH JOY" & 2 New Commercial Use Packs

by - Tuesday, October 15, 2024

 

Hello my scrapper friends,

It’s finally the time for BERRY BIG DEALS release at PBP!

I’m so excited because I haven’t participated for several months. My last BBD was back in June. I wanted to participated last month but couldn’t meet the deadline. So my BBD turn out to be a brand new grab bag for DSD instead.

This month I’m so happy that I could make it. It’s a bundle of 6 individual packs and versatile to scrap any layouts you like.

It is called…

‘FILL WITH JOY’

 

 

FILL WITH JOY BBD BUNDLE

includes

one element pack with 93 elements (43 unique) in PNG format.

one solid paper pack wih 12 papers in JPG format.

one pattern paper pack with 12 papers in JPG format.

one artsy bits pack with 12 elements in PNG format.

one word art pack with 13 elements in PNG format.

one photo mask pack with 4 photo masks in PSD, TIFF, and PNGs.

The bundle is 68% off. You can grab it for only $8.

The singles are 40% off

October 15-18

 






I also have 2 NEW commercial use packs in my CU shop. One paper overlays (I’ve been using these in my solids pack for the BBD), and one flower pack made from trims in various size.

 


Inspiration




 

Wish you all have a great day and happy scrappy!

May of Elysian Studio

You May Also Like

0 comments ♥