Catching up with my CT works (Part 1)

by - Saturday, June 11, 2011

I've neglected this blog for several weeks. I was busy with the school thing, and it's now three weeks already since the school has opened. DD is doing fine. She didn't cry at all on the first week, but cried a little on the second week. I thought she would cry on the third week too, but she didn't. So I think she is getting use to it now.

Here are the pages that I'm trying to catch up with my CT works. I'll start with the newest release for this week.

"Splash"
Using Jady Day Studio newest kit, Summertime Fun - Backyard Play @ SM.

Backyard Play is the first kit from the Summertime Fun Collection. There will be more kits coming soon. So just keep an eye on Yari's store.


"Call Me Thomas"
Using Little Steam Engine by Jady Day Studio @ SM.

Little Steam Engine is a perfect kit for those little fans of Thomas, the Train. My girl is also a fan. We've just took a picture of her with Thomas few days before Yari told the team that she's going to make a kit that is inspired by Thomas. I was so excited because I know I will something to scrap about.


"Happiness"
Using Better Together by Jady Day Studio and Eva Kipler @ SM.

I couldn't remember posting this layout on my blog. So I'm going to post it today. This collab is so cute. I love it soooooo much. Actually I love all of Yari's kits. There are all so pretty gorgeous!!!

Next will be pages I made for Jenn of Jennifer Labre Designs. The newest release for this week is another beautiful kit, Beloved.


"Love You 2"
Using Beloved kit by Jennifer Labre Designs @ SM.


This kit is so sweet. I love the flowers and floral swirls in this kit so much that I had to add it on my page. The photo of my girl was not sharp enough but I like the feeling expressing in her eyes.


"We"
Using Being With You by Jennifer Labre Designs and Kay Miller Designs @ SM.


I got this gorgeous collab sitting in EHD, but haven't got time to scrap with it til the other day. It is one of the must have collab that you wouldn't want to miss. I love all the flowers it has and the swirly floral is so beautiful.

 "Together"
Using A Little Love by Jennifer Labre Designs @ SM.


"Relax and Joy"
Using Sunkissed: Sunrise by Jennifer Labre Designs @ SM.


I think I haven't post these two on my blog yet. So here it goes. I love the simple look and white space in both layouts. 

I think it's enough for today. I'll come back tomorrow with more layouts from my other CT works. Then next week I'll try to post whenever I have new pages to show or when the kit hits the store.
Have a nice day!


You May Also Like

0 comments ♥