NEW - Winter Bouquet Collection

by - Wednesday, December 13, 2023

 WINTER BOUQUET was once a collab with Michelle Batton Disigns. I took my part of the collab and created a new collection out of it with the same color palette and theme. So this WINTER BOUQUET is almost a brand new collection.

This collection includes one full kit, one solid paper pack, one artsy paper pack, and one word art, bits & pieces pack. I've included the old 'Winter Bouquet' which is my part of the collab as a FWP kit for those who purchase the collection.

These are also sold separately as an individual pack, but grab the collection would be the best deal. ;)

The Collection is 40% DISCOUNT and individual packs are 20% DISCOUNT through December 17th. You can grab the collection HERE or click the image below.

 


WINTER BOUQUET COLLECTION

includes

Kit No. 1 - 63 PNG elements (33 unique)
Kit No. 2 - 35 PNG elements (24 unique)
Word art, bits & pieces Pack - 33 PNG bits, pieces and word arts (21 unique)
Paper Pack for both kits - 20 JPG papers (solids and patterns)
Solid Paper Pack - 10 JPG solids papers
Artsy Paper Pack - 6 JPG artsy papers
 
 
 
 

 
And here is the old Winter Bouquet Kit that is my part of the collab with Michelle.
 
 
Here are some lovely layouts form my team and PBP's CTs.
 












 
Hope you like it! I had so much fun creating this collection. See you next week with a new collection I created for PBP's Berry Big Deal Promo.
Have a great week!
 
May
 





You May Also Like

0 comments ♥