The wait is over, here comes my Grand Opening!

by - Friday, December 01, 2023

 Hello,

After being hiatus from designing for decades, here I am, back again to this Digi World.

From "Siamese Studio", now I'm designing under a new design name "Elysian Studio", the name which my daughter picked out for me to kick off my

I'm May of "Siamese Studio", but after been gone for so long. I decided to change my design name to "Elysian Studio". So from now on you'll see Elysian Studio popping around digiland with both old and new stuffs.

I've brought several of my kits back with me as well. Below is a peek of those ten kits/collections. There will be more oldies coming back, some will be revision, especially those collabs with other designers in the past. I'll only bring my part back, and fill it up with some new stuff.

Oh yes! There will be new stuff as well. I've already got one large collection preparing and being ready in a few weeks. So stay tune.

For now, here is my Grand Opening at the PiCKLEBERRYPOP. A Grand Opening always come with a BIG sale right? So here you'll get 40% off for each and every products in my shop.

I'll tell you a secret! For all the collections releasing today, you'll get another 10% discount, so it's 50% off. This sale will end at December 7th, 2023. So grab what you like during the sales as it won't be often to have a sale like this.


(CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GO TO MY SHOP)

Here are the products being release today, but be careful and check your stash before making any purchase. There were once sold in another store with my old design name "Siamese Studio" (but with exactly the same product name as you see on the previews).



Want to be the first to know about the news and new releases from Elysian Studio, please follow me or subscribe to my newsletter. (please click links below)

Blog | FB | IG | Pinterest
Subscribe to my ♥ NEWSLETTER ♥

 

I'm preparing a mini kit for the Newsletter Subscriber. It's not ready yet, so I don't have anything to show at the moment, but I'll give you a peek once it's finish. 

Have a great weekend, and see you again in my next post!



You May Also Like

0 comments ♥