AWW...Elysian Studio, save 30% storewide plus additional 10% discount for orders more than $20

by - Thursday, August 29, 2024

 I'm back updating my blog once again, and with a special event with BIG SALES, NEW RELEASES, FREE WITH PURCHASE, AND MORE.

This weekend I'll be featured on PBP's blog and Newsletter for the AWW...Elysian Studio. AWW stands for A Weekend With...Elysian Studio. (That's me though). You'll get to know a little more about me and see my designs through previous products that have been selected and new releases that I've created especially for the event.

The best part is my shop will be 30% discount STOREWIDE, and you'll get additional 10% discount for orders of $20 and more. That's not all though!

You'll received a FREE WITH PURCHASE kit, a FULL KIT with $8 purchase. So let's have a look at my new Collection for the AWW, and the FWP kit.

AUGUST 30 - SEPTEMBER 1

 

 

 
 
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE TEAM

 
 

 

FREE WITH PURCHASE KIT
 
Get this FREE with $8 purchase in my shop (it will automatically be added to your cart)
 

 You'll have only THREE days to get this beautiful kit FREE WITH PURCHASE. After the AWW, it will go to my shop, You can grab it but it won't be free.

Have a great day!

May of Elysian Studio


 

 


 

You May Also Like

0 comments ♥