New Commercial Use and a re-release Fall Kit in my shop now!

by - Monday, September 23, 2024

 

Hello Scrapper Friends,

I have some news for you. I've opened a Commercial Use Shop at Pickleberrypop. Actually it have been open for several weeks, but I totally forgot to promote.

For this week, I have three new release in my CU shop and one full kit in my PU shop. The kit is an old kit that I brought back to my Pickleberrypop shop once again. It has a touch of vintage and a little funky style.

This kit is called "Autumn Breeze" it has 12 papers and 64 elements (40 unique). It is perfect for scrapping Fall layouts or even camping layouts.


Here are some inspiration from my CTs, and PBP CTs.


Here are my new CU products in store. (images are linked to my CU shop.)



That's all for today!

See you next time and hope you all have a great day!

 

May of Elysian Studio








You May Also Like

0 comments ♥