First Layout for 2013 & The Little Things

by - Sunday, January 20, 2013

Could you believe that I haven't scrap for weeks. I can't remember exactly how many weeks but it feels like forever, but at last I have my first layout for 2013 done, and I'm happy with it.

Credits:
Home for the Holidays by Sugarplum Paperie and Stolen Moments, Heart Art : Take the Metro (background paper) by Sugarplum Paperie, Heart Art : A Delicate Situation by Sugarplum Paperie, and a few more elements from Tiny Princess (pink heart stamps) by Sugarplum Paperie, If Friends were Flowers (heart and paper doily) by Sugarplum Paperie & Zoe Pearn, Garden Party (butterfly) by Sugarplum Paperie & Mye De Leon, and also Mixed Messages Alpha Black by Sugarplum Paperie.


The photos are blurry as I took it while we were on the taxi but I love the emotion on Janice's face so much that it became my favorite set of photos. I also plan to print them and put it in my Project Life album. Yes, I'm going to give myself another try on Project Life, after I have failed last year. :)

Til nest time!

You May Also Like

1 comments ♥

  1. What a beautiful layout! I used to be Sugarplum Paperie's CT, that was back in 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete