A little scrap theraphy for me!

by - Thursday, February 28, 2013

I've been busy lately since I'm trying to finish my sixth novel. The deadline is today but I still have about 20 pages to go. Anyway I did find some scrapping time.

My daughter's birthday is getting closer (March 5th) and she will be five. I just can't believe how time flies and how fast she is growing. Sometime I really just don't want her to grow any bigger. I miss my baby. :(

I made this layout using Adorable Pixels kit, Perfect Little Princess. It is perfect for any little girl who dreams to be a princess, lol.



Here's a layout I scrapped last week using Dream Land Part2 Templates by Eudura Designs.
and Soulful by the ScrapMatters Designers.



I also have another layout that I scrapped the week before but was too busy to post it here (actually there are a few more layouts I've scrapped this month). I've used Life Is Just So Daily Templates Vol. 1 by Cluster Queen Creations together with a Kit from Amy Stoffel, A Drop In The Ocean. I really love this kit of Amy's. It's so beautiful!



Okay, I'll have to go since I need to finish my book. So I can send the manuscript to my editor. He already gave me some extra days to work on it, and I don't want to disappoint him.

Have a great day!


You May Also Like

0 comments ♥