She Kit & Bits by Amy Stoffel, and a challenge at SM

by - Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello,

It's Friday (already Saturday here where I live)!
Last month and the first week of March was very busy for me since I had to finish my book. The deadline was February 28th, but I've asked for a few more days late. Had very less sleep during those few days to get it all done. It will be published and will be ready for the Book fair that is around the end of March.

Now, I'm preparing for my next book, not one but two this time. One for the same publishing company and one for another. So I'll be very, very busy soon.

For today, I've got one layout done for Amy Stoffel's new kit that I am so in love with. It has a touch of Art Journaling in it. So if you are in the 'art journaling' mood, you will love this kit.

Here's my layout with both She : kit and She : bits by Amy Stoffel, both are available in her shop at ScrapMatters.



I am also hosting a challenge. It is a Tuesday Template Challenge where you'll get a freebie template to play with. Here's my template.



You can grab the template and read about the rules here. There's still plenty of time to jump in and play with us. I've also made a layout with this template using Litabells Desings kit, Sunshine in My Soul.



The girl in the photo is my daughter on her 5th birthday (March 5th) while she was blowing the candles on her birthday cake. She blew it the second time already. She told me that it is the best day in her life and she loves it.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't forget to stop be ScrapMatters forum to join us or see what's new in the shop. There are so many yummy goodies, that I wish I had more time to scrap.

Til next time!

You May Also Like

0 comments ♥