Bunny Trail by Clever Monkey Graphics, a cute Easter kit

by - Thursday, March 28, 2013

Okay, I really don't know when is Easter!

We don't celebrate Easter here in Thailand, but I do have a memory about Easter, and it is my one and only Easter in my life. You can read about it on the layout below which I use Clever Monkey Graphics kit, Bunny Trail which is perfect for document you Easter memories. You can find this kit in her shop at ScrapMatters.


Credits: Bunny Trail by Clever Monkey Graphics

I also have another layout which I scrapped before I had the problem with my computer. I've used Krystal Hartley and Amber Shaw's collab, the Story of Us.


The Story of Us by Krystal Hartley and Amber Shaw

While some places have had snow, here in Thailand is very hot. I heard that the temperature in some places are about 40 degree. I really want to melt when I walk under the sun. It is too sunny!!!

Will be back with more layouts to show you soon!

Have a great day!

You May Also Like

0 comments ♥