Week 3 : 10 - 16 January

by - Friday, January 14, 2011

We are in the third week of 2011 and I'm still catching up with my project. I've started to write things down. Some kind of a diary. So hopefully I won't miss anything.

January 10th, 2010

We took Janice to see the Thai Traditional Doctor, but she didn't know about it. It didn't took so long. They gave her some herbal medicine and she'd brought up everything. The doctor said it was normal.

Then we took her to the zoo because we've promised her before we came out. I've took some pictures at the zoo.











January 12th

Have you ever want to know what do Thai eat for dinner? Here's the yummiest meal which is full of nutrition.


Fried fish, boiled veggies, omelet veggies, and shrimp paste dip (Nam Prik)


January 15th

credits: Gone Wild by Cinzia Loosemore, Everyday Flair by Creashens,
Everyday Moments by Lauren Grier & Jenn Barrette,
and Picture Your Life by Cardamome.

You May Also Like

0 comments ♥